(Lowell, Mass.) — If you like great music, great food, and great fun, the 32nd Lowell Folk Festival invites you to join the dedicated volunteer corps that will make the Festival a success in downtown Lowell on July 27-29. Volunteers must be able to contribute at least four hours of high energy while also having fun in bringing this great event to life.
Opportunities to volunteer include:
- Traditional Bucket Brigade- Work in small groups collecting donations to help keep this a free festival
- Assist with recording music, work backstage or become a performer guide
- Sell festival merchandise and artist CDs
- Keep the festival Green! Assist with the Recycling Team
- Build the festival from the ground up! Join the set-up and take-down teams
These are just a few of the volunteer opportunities. To see the entire list of positions and to sign up to volunteer and join the Lowell Folk Festival Volunteer Family visit www.lowellfolkfestival.org/volunteer.html
You can also email Lowell_NHP_Volunteers@nps.gov or call (978) 275-1740 for additional information.
Join us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter @LowellFolkFest