2019 Folk Festival Parking Info
Parking is available at the following locations:
- Ayotte Garage | 75 Post Office Square-Tsongas Arena
- Davidson Surface Lot | Davidson Street off of East Merrimack Street
- Downes Garage | 75 John Street
- Early Garage | 135 Middlesex Street
- Lower Locks Garage | 90 Warren Street
- Roy Garage | 100 Market Street
Parking passes for all three days of the festival will be available at each of the city garages:
- “Double Platinum Record” Parking Pass: 3-Day parking at any city garage above or the Davidson Surface Lot. $40
- “Platinum Record” Parking Pass: 3-Day parking at just one downtown garage. $30
- “Gold Guitar” Parking Pass: 3-day parking at Davidson Lot, Early Garage, and Lower Locks Garage ONLY. Please note that the Gold Guitar Pass will not be accepted to Leo Roy, Joe Downes or George Ayotte Garage. $25
Passes are good for all 3 days and are available for purchase at any of the City Garages. For information call 978-970-1498. A Portion of All Parking Proceeds is donated to the Lowell Folk Festival Foundation.
33rd Lowell Folk Festival Announced
The Lowell Folk Festival continues to provide the finest in traditional music, craft, foodways and more in downtown Lowell. This annual celebration is the best in traditional folk music, artisan crafts and ethnic foods, and will be returning to downtown Lowell with a full lineup beginning with the traditional parade of nations from Lowell’s City Hall Plaza to Boarding House Park. The free festival offers something for people of all ages all within the heart of Lowell National Historical Park. Continue reading here.
Lowell Folk Festival Performers
We have been busy planning this year’s festival – check back often for updates and performer announcements in this year’s festival.